Curea Challenge Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by Regen Medical Ltd, Unit 11, Interface Business Park, Bincknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 8SY part of the Joint Operations family, company no.11180724, VAT no. GB 329567956.
Note that this competition is not a lottery nor a prize draw as defined by Gambling Act 2005 for Great Britain and The Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019.
How to enter
- To enter, the Curea Challenge evaluation form provided by Regen Medical must be completed fully and must be returned as directed at the end of your insertion https://form.typeform.com/to/Emi1F3J5
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary. However, entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Regen Medical will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Regen Medical reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, this competition is not open to employees of Regen Medical, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize should your entry be successful. Regen Medical may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Regen Medical reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen using a randomised process within one month of the competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize and the winner’s organisation must be prepared to enter into a Medical Education Grant Agreement in order to receive the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Regen Medical within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Regen Medical will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner within 14 days of responding to Regen Medical.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of Regen Medical regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and location may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Regen Medical Ltd, Unit 11 Interface Business Park, Bincknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, SN4 8SY within 60 of days of the closing date of the competition.
- Regen Medical reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Regen Medical, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Regen Medical, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection GDPR and publicity
- By entering this competition you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Regen Medical or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. Please refer to our website to inspect our GDPR policy:
- This and all of our competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Regen Medical reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on our website.